The Multi-stakeholder platform Advisory Group (MSP AG) is an important opportunity for key stakeholder groups involved in clinical trials to meet with regulators on a regular basis. The aim is to increase collaboration and build mutual trust, thus improving the EU clinical trials landscape for the benefit of innovation and EU public health.
Through a balanced representation of views and interests from all stakeholders groups, the MSP AG enables an understanding of different perspectives and needs, and provides:
- strategic advice on the ACT EU workplan i.e., identification of stakeholder priorities;
- operational advice on ACT EU initiatives i.e., identification of experts and engagement methodology.
The group is proposed to be formed by 20 representatives from key stakeholder groups:
- 4 representatives from patient/consumer organisations;
- 4 representatives from industry EU trade organisations;
- 4 representatives from healthcare professional organisations;
- 4 representatives from non-commercial European clinical data and translational research organisations and networks;
- 4 representatives from research funders.
The MSP AG is supported by a secretariat and is expected to have virtual or hybrid meetings at least twice a year, in addition to any required written consultation. For more details on the role and governance of the MSP AG, please refer to the “ACT EU multi-stakeholder platform concept paper”.
You may provide your nomination for your organisation by completing the following survey by 24th November 2023 (midnight CET): ACT EU AG call for expression of interest.
- Publication date
- 13 October 2023
- European Medicines Agency